Course materials

Wild bees represent quite a large group of insects. It is estimated that on Earth there are about 25-30 thousand species of bees [2]. List of bees occurring in Poland currently consists of 474 species, of which approx. 10% shows some degree of social development. The remaining 90% of the species is solitary bees, which do not form organized communities [3]. 

Bee family is a collective organism, which consist of 3 main parts: a queen bee, bee workers and drones. The main task of the queen bee is to reproduce and emanate pheromones that merge the whole family. She can lay two types of eggs: impregnated, from which females (larvae of workers or queens) are hatched, or not impregnated, from which males – drones - are hatched.

More articles

  • Biology of bee family +

    Bee family is a collective organism, which consist of 3 main parts: a queen bee, bee workers and drones. The Read More
  • Wild Pollinators +

    Wild bees represent quite a large group of insects. It is estimated that on Earth there are about 25-30 thousand Read More
  • Bumblebees – biology of the family and their significance for environment +

    Nowadays, the problem of the decrease in the honeybee population strengthens the role of bumblebees in farming. It’s estimated that Read More
  • The importance of pollinators for the environment and human life +

    The average person thinking about bees, thinks only about honeybee, forgetting or simply not knowing that in Poland live approx. Read More
  • The dangers faced by pollinators from agriculture +

    In an era of growing nutritional needs of the modern world, one of the priorities is to intensify agriculture to Read More
  • 1
  • 2

 

naglowek i stopka 01naglowek i stopka 02naglowek i stopka 03naglowek i stopka 04

Wybierz projekt
który Cię interesuje

PSZCZOLY logo 06

logo zadrzewienia 5 final

 

SlideBar